Our client, Take Five Limited is seeking applications for the position of Cater Waiter
Take Five Limited maintains a drug-free work environment and reserve the right to perform pre-employment drug tests and criminal background checks.
All applicants must be punctual, reliable, have good work ethic and able to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
• Carry plates of food on trays and serve guests
• Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
• Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
• Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Driving License (Light and/or Intermediate vehicle)
• Previous waitress, waiter or banquet server experience required
• Excellent oral communication and listening skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic safety knowledge
• Frequently walking with some standing at times,possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
• Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
All applications must be received no later than:December 1, 2016