Our client, Take Five Limited is seeking application for the position of Head Chef
Take Five Limited maintains a drug-free work environment and reserve the right to perform pre-employment drug tests and criminal background checks.
All applicants must be punctual, reliable, have good work ethic and able to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Job Description & Duties:
• Manage a Team of Chefs
• Supervise with active involvement in the production, preparation and presentation of food for busy restaurant outlets
• Ensure that the organization complies with all statutory hygiene requirements
• Knowledge of food safety, health and sanitary procedures are mandatory
• Menu creation, pricing, scheduling as well as competitive ordering and food and labor cost awareness is expected
• Research and develop recipes
• Product quality control
• And all other duties deemed necessary and befit this leadership position
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Culinary Arts
• Minimum of four years’ experience as a Head Chef
• Leadership and supervisory experience required
• Knowledge of various ethnic and international cuisines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good work ethic, positive attitude, and personal values that complement the corporate ethos
All applications must be received no later than December 2,2016.