Our client, Take Five Limited is seeking applications for the position of Pastry Chef.
Take Five Limited maintains a drug-free work environment and reserve the right to perform pre-employment drug tests and criminal background checks.
All applicants must be punctual, reliable, have good work ethic and able to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Job Description & Duties:
• Reports to the Head Chef
• Create and prepare dessert menu items
• Order food and supplies for dessert menu items
• Preparation of baked goods
• Research and develop recipes
• Experience in food safety regulations and procedures are essential
• Assist in the creation & planning of menus & daily specials
• Assist in the ordering and re-stocking of kitchen supplies
• Assist in the preparation of catering
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Culinary Arts would be beneficial
• Minimum of three years as a Pastry Chef is mandatory
• Ability and experience in preparing various cuisines
• Ability to work well under pressure in an extremely busy kitchen
• Good work ethic, positive attitude, and personal values that complement the corporate ethos
All applications must be received no later than: December 2,2016